- New, purpose built facility, specifically designed for horses with the emphasis on horse safety.
- Individual paddocks (approx. 1/2 acre) - double fenced with safe and secure 5' electric fencing. Paddocks are large enough
to accommodate and sustain 2 horses.
- Lush prime Gippsland pasture: Maintained as organically as possible to maximise the health of the environment and your horse.
- Automatic water troughs to each paddock.
- Maximum of 10 horses spelling at any one time.
- Paddocks will be rested and refurbished before another horse is placed in that paddock.
- Lovely quiet setting for a relaxed atmosphere.
- Secure gated entry to the property.
- Experienced owner on site.
- Stabling available for special treatment/s.
- Excellent crush facilities available for the safety of your horse and practitioner.
- Rugging: If your horse requires rugging during its stay please ensure that all rugs supplied are safe and well fitting.
Rugs will be monitored for the horse's comfort and changed according to the weather conditions.
- Hot and cold wash bay.
- Competitive rates.
- Provision of a carefully balanced, nutritious diet, fed twice daily, to ensure return to work in optimum condition.
- Horses can receive a weekly Equissage session upon request.
- All equine care providers i.e. Vet, farrier, chiropractor, dentist etc. are available 'on call' or by arrangement for
animals with special needs. Your regular practitioner/s are also more than welcome 'on-site'.
- Basic treatments can be provided by the property owner as required/requested. These may include special feed programs,
injections/vaccinations, bandaging and other rehabilitation and recuperation therapies.
- All new arrivals will be wormed and placed in a quarantine area for two days prior to being placed in their allocated
spelling paddock. This not only allows them time to settle-in, but will help prevent any of the worming paste from killing
the valuable dung beetles that take such great care of the pasture. Any manure that the beetles haven't taken underground
will be collected from the paddocks every few days.
- All horses must be up to date with their tetanus and strangles vaccinations prior to arrival.
- A spelling contract is required to be signed either prior to, or on arrival. These are available on request.
- Filling out of a questionnaire will also be requested to provide valuable insight into each animal's individual traits
(both good and bad), likes/dislikes, injuries or special treatments or requirements.
- At the end of their stay horses can (at your request) be returned to the racing stables looking neat and smart with trimmed
mane and their tail banged square, at no extra charge.
- My endeavour will be to accommodate all your horses needs during its time in my care. If the service isn't listed, please ask.